Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wow


So it's been a while since I wrote anything on this blog... Now it's almost the end of my summer and I realize, IT'S MY LAST REAL SUMMER EVER??!?!?  I realize next summer I'll be preparing for college moving in and everything, and everything after that will be away from home (I'll probably be working). I guess now I take everything fore-granted about summer, about sleeping in, being lazy, basically doing nothing and sometimes I wish I had gotten out more, done something amazing (Although ever summer I have gone on huge trips...). Then again, that's what summer's all about, I can do that stuff later in life when I have more freedom. Never again will I be able to wake up after 12 every single day. This is probably a exaggeration because I will be able to sometimes, but it's not going to happen as often after college.

RANDOM PHOTOS
That's right, AVOCADO ICE CREAM


I just found my dog in the car like this, it was really weird


Relaxing on the Eastern Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment